China field trip
PSA Peugeot Citroën is presenting the results and development prospects of its China operations during an analyst field trip in Shanghai and Wuhan on 20 and 21 May.
Carlos Tavares, Chairman of the Managing Board of PSA Peugeot Citroën commented: "Our operations in China – the world's largest automobile market – have always been growth drivers for us. Now, they are also becoming performance drivers for the entire Group. By deploying our products and technologies in China, in step with the rest of the world, while sharing development and investment commitments with our partners, the Group as a whole is gaining in efficiency."
PSA Peugeot Citroën is taking this opportunity to announce that the dividends received from the DPCA joint venture in 2015 in respect of 2014 amount to RMB 2,305 million (EUR 313 million).
The presentations for the event, which can be downloaded from the corporate website, address the following topics:
- The business environment in China
- Achievements and prospects
- R&D and design ambitions of the joint R&D centre
- Results and prospects of Banque PSA Finance in China
- Results and prospects of the CAPSA joint venture with Chang'an
- Results and prospects of the DPCA joint venture with Dongfeng
These documents can be found in the "Analysts and Investors" section of the website, http://www.psa-peugeot-citroen.com/en.