CSR: PSA Group maintains its position as industry leader in the rating published by the agency OEKOM
• OEKOM, a German non-financial rating agency, presented this morning its international rating for the most responsible companies.
• With a rating of "B", PSA Group is leader in the automotive industry for the second consecutive year.
PSA Group stood out from its competitors in four areas which, according to OEKOM, are key to performance in the automotive industry: fuel consumption of vehicles, life cycle analysis of the products, the social and environmental standards applied in the supply chain and, finally, the development of alternative drive systems and mobility solutions.
- the leadership of the PSA Group in terms of the CO2 emissions of the fleet sold in Europe, with average tested emissions of 102.4 g/km of CO2 in 2016, as compared to an industry average of 118.2 g/km;
- the safety performance of its models that obtain good results in Euro NCAP assessments;
- the efficiency of its life cycle analysis approach and the efforts made in terms of the eco-design of its products;
- the astuteness of its mobility solutions, which are respectful of the environment.
OEKOM analyses more than 3,800 companies based on their publications and the information provided by independent external sources such as NGOs, government authorities, unions and the media.
Performance in terms of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is rated by OEKOM on a 12 Level scale from "A+" to "D-", using around one hundred environmental and social indicators, specifically selected for each business segment.