Distrigo rolls out Service Box Multi-Brand, its new online multi-brand spare parts catalogue
- A new tool that makes life easier for repairers
- Precise technical data for the right repairs, done quickly
- An efficient and comprehensive service, bringing productivity gains for garages
- The site is available in 22 languages and 86 countries. A mobile version and other features are slated for release in early 2020
Designed to make life easier for repairers, the new Service Box Multi-Brand is as easy to use as a website open to the general public while boasting the precision of a professional tool. Its optimised user experience saves time and means productivity gains for repairers.
- A user-friendly and fast way to order parts
- Reduced number of clicks and easy navigation
- Recommended retail prices displayed along with the repairer’s personalised purchasing terms and conditions via their Distrigo hub
- Display of parts availability throughout the supply chain (including alternative repair sources, where available)
This multi-brand catalogue is part of the one-stop shop ordering process on the Service Box portal, allowing any product in the Distrigo range to be included on a single order: original parts, Eurorepar parts, equipment suppliers’ parts, tyres, professional products and parts from the circular economy.
Even more precise, Service Box Multi-Brand provides clear, detailed technical data, and helps mechanics select the best parts for each repair.
- The choice of the right part is facilitated by highlighting the technical criteria appropriate for each family of parts
- Selection of parts via carmaker or equipment supplier references
- Systematic display of original part numbers and corresponding suppliers
- “Car Selector”, a revised feature, facilitates the identification of vehicles using registration data or the chassis number (in countries where information is public and available).
Efficient and comprehensive, Service Box Multi-Brand allows mechanics, depending on the level of their subscription, to access all the technical documentation needed to achieve a state of the art repair:
- Identification of the Manufacturers’ service schedules plans
- Display of recommended labour times
- Immediate calculation of a quote
- Easy access to repair methods, presented in a clear, informative and illustrated way.
In early 2020, Service Box Multi-Brand will be enhanced by two new features:
- A mobile version allowing mechanics to order parts and consult technical methods directly while they work on the vehicle, without having to leave their workshop.
- Direct access will be possible from the Dealer Management System (DMS), and also via the diagnostic tool, freeing independent mechanics from having to enter their basket items twice.
Developed in under 18 months using an agile method, Service Box Multi-Brand has been rolled out in 86 countries and is available in more than 22 languages.
(Teaser: https://youtu.be/md1K2aIninY )
Connect with Service Box Multi-Brand and the PSA Aftermarket teams
at the Equip Auto international auto aftermarket trade fair,
stand 3 D 118, Hall 3,
from 15 to 19 October 2019.
Media Contact : Karine Douet : 06 61 64 03 83 – email@example.com